skip to content
Primary navigation

Does the buffer law apply to my land?

You can learn whether the buffer requirement applies to you by visiting the statewide buffer map that will help you determine where buffers or alternative water quality practices are required and what buffer widths are required. You can also contact your local Soil and Water Conservation District (SWCD) office for more information about buffers and local requirements.

back to top